Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Roti Oh Roti!

This is the bread that i hv made last night. I used a loaf pan to bake it. Its quite simple to do it because I use a Breadmaker (BM) to do the kneading task. Chomem help me to put all the ingredients into the BM pan. The kitchen quite messy with the flour here and there.
To bake it, I just use a low temperature (about 140 C) because its already 12.30am and I just prepare that the oven Ting! (baking ends) when I was asleep. I wake up at 5.00 am, and Alhamdulillah the bread turns quite ok, just the colour is quite 'tanned' at the top because the bread 'naik sampai dekat dgn top heater'. The texture is so soft, quite sweet because I use 8 tablespoon of sugar for 380g flour. Quite a lot actually, the recipe says 80g only but I was lazy to weight it.

No comments:

Post a Comment